Previous Entry Share Next Entry
22 [Action]
We'll start the show with this one!
mischiefbreeder
[The plaza is empty today, quiet, as the snow continues to bear down on the village on day four of the November snowstorm. Not a soul can be seen. Near the entrance of the plaza, at the four-way intersection, there are two large piles of snow, one on the left and one on the right. It seems so... normal.

Of course, this is Luceti. There's no such thing as "normal". The moment someone comes near the plaza, a snowball comes flying out from one of the two snow piles. Afterwards, the ones responsible reveal themselves, stepping up from behind the snow piles.
]

Ready, Red? Let's get 'em!

Heh! You don't even need to ask. I've been waiting for this all day, Gold.

[You have just entered into a snowball war with Gold and Red. What do?]

((ooc: Joint post with Red! That's all I do these days, I guess. Order will follow as You > Gold > Red. Threadjacking is also totally allowed, and even encouraged!))

  • 1
[Oh no, Red, don't think you're getting off that easy.]

Don't you know to not drop snow in a lady's shirt?! [Scooping up some snow and PELTING IT AS HARD AS SHE CAN.]

[Aaaand popping back up now.]

Yeah, come on, Red! Don't you know that's rude? [Ruuuuuuuude.]

[. . .]

Hey, what!? [Oh, right. Well. He's taking the blow for you this time, Gold -- like a bro! huff huff. You better pay him back for this someday.]

[ANYWAY. THINKING FAST. Be smooth, Red, be smooth.] Hey abou--- ...aaaaaaaack!! [Snow to the face was the least he was expecting from her.]

[Yeah well the face isn't the only place where you're going to have some snow, Red.

AIMING EVERYWHERE HECK YES.]

[...

...Gold can't leave his bro hanging. Lobbing a snowball at Kaori's back to draw her attention away from Red!
]

[Oh Gold you are the best bro. )': Aside for some exceptions here and there.

But really, he's glad that he's with you right now of all people!! Putting his arms up as a guard, he'll try and go back to his original defensive position as stealthily as he can, of course.]

[That's a snowball heading straight toward her OH NO NOT THE WINGS.

So she shrieks and dives down to try to avoid that completely unfair assault. :<]

[Ducking down behind his snow barricade now! Time to reload.]

  • 1
?

Log in